Saturday, August 05, 2006

One Red Paperclip and Barf

I traded my house for one red paperclip. Some have said that that was a bad deal for me. But they’re just jealous because they didn’t think of it first and they wanted to think of it first but they didn’t and know look who’s crying. THEM! HA HA. My one red paperclip now holds 12 pieces of paper together. My stupid house never could do that. I had these 12pieces of paper that I wanted to stick together, but I couldn’t ever do it. They were all close together, but they were loose. They slid around all willy nilly and their edges wouldn’t line up. It was completely disgusting. There was this one time when I looked at the 12 pieces of loose paper and my brain thought to my brain of how ugly and distempered the papers were and I lost my lunch. That was right after dinner. So, my lunch had to come up past my dinner that was sitting there and force its way through to make it up into the back of my mouth and out through my teeth. I knew I had lost my lunch because I had had beans and weenies for lunch and bsketti with meatballs for dinner. None of the meatballs or bsketti strings were in the pile of chunks on the floor. Only beans and weenies. So, let that be a lesson to you. Unless you want to throw up my lunch right after you have dinner, you should trade your house for one red paper clip.

5 Comments:

Anonymous FuzzMaster said...

OH Sick! But good idea. I have a red thumbtack I'll trade you for your car. You can use the thumbtack to stick papers to a bulletin board. You can't do that with your car.

Hahahahaha!

August 05, 2006 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Crayon said...

Another fine idea from Not Adam Sandler! Whoever you are.

August 06, 2006 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people are crazy. All y'all.

August 07, 2006 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Jeff the Biker said...

Not SO crazy. Yeah, this guy's crazy, but there really is a guy who traded his paperclip to get a house. So, it could happen. Maybe he's the one who got the paperclip. The website is http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/
One Red Paperclip

August 07, 2006 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Jeff the Biker said...

Sorry the html didn't work. Just cut and past the URL to see what I mean.

August 07, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home