Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Darth Grocery Store

Chad Vadar: Day Shift Manager

My eyes fed my brain some sight juice to share with you. Make your eyes drink it too and you can be like me. Darth Vader is my father. I gave in to the Dark Side like he asked.

Edit August 4, 2006: Darth Vader is NOT my father. That would make me Ashton Kutcher. But I am not him, because I am not going steady with my sister, Princess Layer.

I have given in to the Dark Side, though. But only some times and NOT because Darth Vader told me to. He's not my father. He's not the boss of me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

Lol, cool.

Thanks for the link.

And, if interested in a link exchange, I'd be interested too.

August 03, 2006 1:56 AM  
Blogger Not Adam Sandler said...

I hereby give you my link and graciously accept your link in return. If my link doesn't like it there or if your link starts to cry because it wants to go back, we can reexchange links later.

August 03, 2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

Sounds good, lol

August 03, 2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home