Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cat Balls Fingers

My cat leaned over and started licking his balls. But then I realized it wasn't really true. What happend really was that his balls French kissed his tongue. "How clever is that?" I wondered aloud in my head. His balls periodically fall in love with him and decide to show their affection by French kissing him. But not too deep though. They can only go so far. They'd go for the tonsils, I'm sure. But they can't reach. They don't have tongues like the main part of the cat. They have to settle for having hair. Unfortunately I found out that my balls aren't nearly as enamored of me. They never try to French kiss me. I have bad breath on account of the cheese I am making in my mouth. I think my balls are in love with my finger nails. I'm sad about it, but I am happy they have found each other at least.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Speed Racer said...

Your index finger is in love with your nose.

August 03, 2006 7:53 AM  
Anonymous FasterPussycat said...

Hillarius man!

August 03, 2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home