Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bruce Will Is

Bruce Willis, like I have said before, is really who Darth Vader is. Sorry for the spoiler, but if you haven't seen the movie yet, you probably won't at this point. Bruce Willis tells Luke Skywalker to give in to the Dark Side. So, he does. Luke does give in to the Dark Side. By the way, Luke Skywalker is Ashton Kutcher, which is what explains why Ashton gave in to the Dark Side and is permanently dating Demi Moore, who is really his sister, Princes Layer.

Now Bruce Willis works in a grocery store. There is a documentary about it in my last post, which verifies this one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

According to your twisted posts YOU are Ashton Kutcher.

Weerdo!

August 03, 2006 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Crayon said...

Good one!

August 03, 2006 7:55 AM  
Anonymous FasterPussycat said...

Thanks for spoiling the movie for me. I hadn't seen it yet.

August 03, 2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger Not Adam Sandler said...

I'm not Ashton Kutcher, except when Darth Vader tells me to give in to the Dark Side. But I never go shopping at that grocery store, so I don't see him. Except on Father's Day.

August 03, 2006 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home