Monday, July 31, 2006

Slingball Sparks

Trailer hitches don’t always have a way with putting hamsters out of work, but sometimes it really seems so especially because of the time that it did go that way. There was this hamster that was out of work largely in part due to the trailer hitch thing that I mentioned earlier. So, that leads me to believe that it must have been true at least for a little part of the clock. I don’t know if ticks get fleas, but it sure seems that way according to that pointy eyed lady that saw me in the grocery store parking lot by the dumpster looking for scraps of metal to scrape together in the wind to make sparks so I could see if sparks hurt when they land in my eye, or if they are just way way bright and only hurt because of they’re being way way bright or if their hotness is part of it too. Their hotness in my eye was different from the time I put jalepeno juice in my eye. That was hot in a different way. The different way is like when I am riding my bike and my scrotum plops out of my shorts and gets caught in my bicycle chain. It wouldn’t get so hot if I didn’t keep peddling to see how far it would stretch. The hottest it gets is when I am going really fast and my scrotum plops out on to my front tire and then I put on the brakes and the wheel rubs and rubs on me because I am squeezing so hard to stop because it is getting hot and I have to stop or else my balls will explode like the last time. Did you know that when my balls scab over, the scabs taste salty? It’s funny and it makes milk come out of my nose. One time, I laughed so hard spaghetti came out of my nose. I don’t know how that works because I hadn’t had spaghetti in a long time. I’m glad it stopped though. I was beginning to worry when it was still happening the next day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stevers Beavers said...

I found a guy blogging about this site in Hebrew. I don't know what he said. I don't understand Hebrew, I just followed the link.

This is what 1800translate says he said:

The reality Hwb Shtimit saturation in the tedious blogs, interesting occasionally, colorful, gray, dryers. Hblogospira she is an universe that goes and expansive, even in France. Hard terrible to impose in him order and method. Site like " will be flew " he is an interesting experience, there are also many similar sites abroad. In any event, at times actually blogs not Mshoicim, the bouyant in the formidable space like ufos is not relevant, they are those that catch you. Like this he is the blog of TIM Slwin, that was convicted by federal court in United States in the rebellion and plant. And while being sits behind the trelliss, instead of to cry on Mister his fate, began to write a blog in him he accuses the legal system, the world generally speaking etc... ', and no One can not do anything against him. But this anything, take note to the this peculiar blog of guy of the reader to the itself " not adam sandler ". The bizarre my ultimate blog.

July 31, 2006 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Crayon said...

What?

August 02, 2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home