Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Short People Squirrels

I hate it when midgets punch me in the nuts. It seems like it happens more and more these days. I like the word "midget", but I draw the line when they punch me in the nuts. My nuts aren't built for that kind of punishment. "midget" sounds like such a friendly word. It just rolls off the tongue. Even if the midgets don't like me to call them midgets, I still like to say the word a lot. If they don't want me to call them that, I wouldn't mind calling myself that, just so I could say the word "midget". But I don't call myself anything usually, so I wouldn't get to say the word "midget" very often. That makes me kind of sad. I sometimes want to cry because of it. But I really do cry for real when midgets punch me in the nuts. Sometimes I even squeal like a kindergarten girl on a playground when I get punched. I usually fold forward at the waist just before I start squealing. One time it happened and I folded over and squealed until I hit my face on the cement sidewalk. My two front top teeth sank into the cement and I got stuck. That sucked because I got stuck for quite a while. It seemed like a long time. I was there stuck like that for such a long time that I thought about chewing off my leg, but then I remembered that it wasn't my leg that was stuck.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Stevers Beavers said...

I love Ultrarealism. Awesome site.

July 26, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Stacey said...

Yeah midgets! Bunch of nut punchers!

July 26, 2006 11:28 PM  
Anonymous FasterPussycat said...

WAY FUNNY!!!

Ultrarealism ROOLZ!

July 27, 2006 7:45 AM  
Anonymous That Guy said...

Short people got... no reason...

July 27, 2006 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Gigg said...

YOu should have chewed your arm off just to see if it would help. HAHAHAHA.

July 27, 2006 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Wuzzabear said...

U definatly need to take some pills. Big big pills and lots of them.

July 28, 2006 12:28 PM  
Anonymous CrabMan said...

I agree with Stevers and Faster. This ROOLZ.

Write more you sick bastard.

July 28, 2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home