Monday, July 24, 2006

Safeness Warning to You

There was this lady who wouldn’t keep her thumb out of my anus. I thought it was rude. I was just standing on line and she kept sticking her thumb in her mouth and then sticking it in my anus when I wasn’t looking. I like to keep my eyes closed when I am waiting on line because lines scare me. I am always afraid that something bad is going to happen. Well, anyway, this lady was pestering me and pestering me with the thumb in my anus. I think I am going to start wearing pants instead of a kilt. I said, “Look lady, I don’t know who you think you are, but my anus is off limits to you. Stop sticking your thumb in my anus, you anus thumb sticker inner.” I hate those anus thumb sticker innerers. They all go around thinking that they can just stick their thumb in my anus any time that they darn please. Not one of them has had a license to do that so far. It makes me mad. The other day I was reading a phone book looking for funny names, when I turned around and found three people with their thumbs in my anus. That startled me and then I got mad. I had to perform karate on them. Since then I decided that instead of wearing pants, I am going to have to wear a cork. I wrote on the cork, “Don’t put your thumb in my anus or I will perform karate on you.” It has worked so far.

5 Comments:

Anonymous CrystalBlue said...

That's SO disgusting.

July 24, 2006 7:16 AM  
Anonymous FlanDERS said...

Ur disgusting.

I like disgusting :-D

July 24, 2006 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Potsticker29 said...

This is a weird blog man. Weird!!

But you kjonw, what? I like it. I really like it. Like he's saying something to me.

Does that make me weird too?

July 24, 2006 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Ultrarealism said...

I love ultrarealism.

July 25, 2006 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Corky said...

That's a good idea. I hate those people too. They need to be stopped. Stopped with a cork :-P

July 28, 2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home